Thursday, January 12, 2012

Delicious mixed pack review: Boulevard Beer

This mixed pack review is for the Boulevard Brewing out of Kansas City. This is a pretty great pack, with (normally) a Pale, an IPA, an Amber and a dark beer. This pack also came with a seasonal beer called the Nut Cracker Ale, which is a predictable spicy, heavier ale.

The tasty outside


 The tastier inside

The Double Wide IPA is one of the better IPA's I have had, and makes the mixed pack worth it. It's not too hoppy and a little sweet. It reminds me of Avery duganA, except won't get you shit-wrecked in 3 beers. Anyway, it gets this mixed packs 'Best in the Box' award, followed by the pale, the amber and lastly the dark beer. 


"DRINK ME."  yes master....

I have been keeping an eye out for the Single wide in a 6 or a 12 pack, with no success, so if any of you out there see it, let me know please and I will buy and then I will drink it.

A nice thing about this is that it's usually about $12 for the pack, which is a fresh change from the $18 - $20 mixed packs out there. So go get your self a delicious pack today! 

No comments: