Wednesday, September 19, 2012

For Those Baffled By The Use of The Modern 'Hook'

If you're like me, you have a hard time with some new technologies. It took me a while to adjust to the 'go all the way down' function of my car's power windows. But I can say that I have never had such a hard time with bicycle storage. If you have, fear not, there is a product for you. Behold! The Gladiator Claw.

Not teh future


This bad boy is designed to make hanging a bicycle easier by having a giant button you hit with the wheel that releases two claw things to secure your wheel. As a friend pointed out... isn't that twice many things to get hung up as a normal hook? Here, let me explain conventional hooks for you:

Instructions

Maybe the people that caught on to the power windows right away weren't gifted with an understanding of how simple physics works, and this is for them. We all need help sometimes.

No comments: