Thursday, October 4, 2012

But Why POM?

I have been hitting up a local set of trails in the last couple weeks, and it's time to share! This ride is a great one, start with a road climb, then about 10 miles of trail, and finishes over Poor Man Road:

The map in my head

When you don't listen to music and you ride alone, you have a lot of time to think. I was thinking if what I was going to christen this fun new ride, and I though, well, two loops, kind of looks like a Pom Bottle:

Kind of like this, right?

After looking at the map on a GPS though, it looks nothing like a pom bottle. It looks more like... Denmark on top of Germany. 

My geography is also not good

Anyway, this is what I had in mind, and I think it'll stay that way. Pom. Get used to hearing it - I'm sure the pro's will pick it up soon.



No comments: