Finally sold my Cannondale Rize this week. I ended up selling it on eBay, and I have a few tips:
- Be sure to spell check your listing!
- Over estimate shipping
- International shipping costs WAY more than domestic shipping
All packed up
- I went to Bicycle village to get the box, and they do a cool program where you pay $5 for a bike box, and the money goes to a Tykes on Bikes program for kids.
- Packing was easy enough, be sure to protect areas like the axle and rear derailleur
- Shipping a bike is between $70 - $100 (this was $80)
Now that I have more room... time to buy more bikes!