Saturday, January 7, 2012

Team Cannondale Tool Board!


I have been using this tool board since we moved in, and as you can see, it was a product of what was available. I'm happy to say that I put a new board in! Here's the old one...

a foot or so of unused space on the top and left...

The new, improved and better fitting tool board!

I decided to go with the Cannondale team colors, because they're awesome! I realized that when you're masking an uneven surface, the paint will seep under the masking tape. so some of the edges are a little sloppy, but hey, it's a tool board! sloppy-ness is a must!!!


Laying out the tools...

I wanted to make better use of space this time around, so I laid out all the tools an marked where I wanted the nails to hang them by. 


Board mounted...


Tools hung up!

I also got these small yellow bins for holding small parts. I'm hoping these really clean up the workbench by holding screws and stuff. With this new wall, I'm going to be working on bikes with a righteous fury!


No comments: