Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Hello From India!

   I am writing this from my hotel in sunny and warm Hyderabad, India. While there is 12" of snow on the ground in Boulder, I'm wearing flip flops and a tee shirt. I flew from Denver to Dallas, to London, and then onto Hyderabad. All in all, I was in transit for about 25 hours. 

The route taken

  Landing early in the AM and then going into the office was an unmitigated disaster. I was pretty jet lagged and making to dinner was a challenge! Next day though, I'm feeling solid! Here's the view from our hotel:

Hotel View

   It's funny how you can see developed areas right next to undeveloped areas. And piles of rocks everywhere. Lastly, the Super Bowl is coming up, and the hotel is showing it for guests. They even have a mannequin set up to promote it:

Go sports

   That is a cricket batters helmet, a Seahawks jersey and cycling shorts. Jokes aside, I am impressed they got an actual football since football is so much less popular over here.

No comments: