Sunday, July 1, 2012

Betasso Gets Bigger and Bigger!

You may recall a posta  while back about the Betasso Preserve getting an additional trail added called The Benjamin Loop. Read all about it here. I heard rumor from handsome Mark that they were going to connect the North end of the Benjamin loop to 4 mile canyon not a few days earlier. Something like this:

Exciting!

The bright red line is the suspected trail. Then, on a morning ride today I saw this:

Behold! Trail!

Unfortunately, the trail is not yet open to riding. I would have loved to peel off my ride and coast home since I was hurting pretty hard, but alas:

Behold! No trail!

The trail looked pretty well established, so hopefully soon they'll finish and this will be ridable! Way to go Boulder mountain bike building crew!

No comments: