Monday, August 6, 2012

Holy Shit, Where Have I Been?

The rumors of my death are greatly exaggerated. I have had a busy couple weeks, what with the Olympics and weddings and all that. A little more than a week ago, I married my best friend and girlfriend of several years Natalie (previously referred to as my financier)! I'm becoming a regular adult. Here's a pic of us coming into the reception:

Awesome!

It's been a fun few weeks and I'm super amped to be married to her and looking forward to blogging of the many adventures we have in our future. In slightly less exciting news, the United States have really been kicking ass in the London Summer Olympics. We've (yep, I'm a 'we' now) been watching a lot of the events. The events looks like they'd be so amazing to see. Coming up in a couple days is the BMX races. I have mixed feelings on this, because the track is nothing like a normal BMX track, but it's nice to see the international coverage. Here's a nice aerial shot of the track:

Olympic BMX Venue

The track splits where the ladies and men's events take different routes:

Men in Blue, Ladies in Red


 The track looks pretty cool and very fast. The BMX can be seen on August 9th and 10th. Here's a schedule of all the cycling events to come. Go USA!


No comments: